Meeeee <3

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Last night was THE FIRST CORE YOUTH! I have waited for this youth to start basicly since I moved here. So last night was the night. I was so excited I coudln't even sleep the night before. Just before the worship practice for the night, I got really sick but i trucked through it and sucked it up. I hate it when that happens. 4 of my friends came out to see it and all 4 of them lvoed it. We made a pack to all invite 2 people this week which will be awesome if they come. We had 21 people sign in last night. I was so excited. I can't wait to see what God is going to do with it. It's going to be amazing. But i'm so glad that it's started now.
If anyone would like to come it's at 7pm on Wednesday nights at Gateway City Church in Kamloops :) See you there!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM, Blogger The Lang 6 said...

can i come? that would be weird, wouldn't it? I really miss youth...Maybe I could "pretend" to be a leader!
Dan

 
At 9:23 AM, Blogger one1light said...

Dan you are always wlcome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home